пятница, 27 января 2017 г.

Connect with my biological besteforleldre.

Hey, I wonder if I can connect with my biological grandparents. My father who was adopted died unfortunately when I was only 3 months old so therefore can not ask him. My mother says she does not know it. And since I first got to know this for two years since the accident, there is no advantage in asking my current grandparents. Is it possible that I like grandchildren can know who my bilogiske grandparents and how?



We understand very well that you feel a need to get in touch with your biological grandparents. But unfortunately, the law is such that it is only the adopted self who is entitled to obtain information about their biological background. If it is adopted is dead, does not this right on to the adopted person's children.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий