пятница, 27 января 2017 г.

It feels like I'm adopted

It feels like I'm adopted! I have no common thing with sisters / my parents. I does not resemble any of them. Oh they treat me differently, to check I quarrel with my sisters is me who get up, when there are big and my little sister. Hope I get answers is very desperate!



I understand it's difficult to feel different than the rest of the family. There arguing with siblings is normal, but hurt when you know you are the one who gets the most jaw. Could you try to talk to your mother about this when you get along very well, so there is a big argument out of it.

It might also be good to talk with another adult such as school nurse about how to have it. Then you might get some good advice on how it is wise to deal with it!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий