суббота, 28 января 2017 г.


Want to come to Norway to work, you need a residence permit. Which residence permit to apply for depends on the skills you have and what job to do. Read more about work here.

Public and quality assured
Are you from a country outside the EU / EEA and wish to work in Norway, you must have a residence permit. If you do not already have a residence permit, you must apply for a residence permit for work. Previously, this was called a work permit. This may for example be a residence permit for skilled workers, ethnic cooks, seasonal workers, self-employed or employees of a humanitarian, non-profit or religious organization.

Enter udi.no
What applies to you?

On udi.no can enter which country the person is from, you get information about what applies to them.

Still not found the answer to your question?
UDI has its own Facebook page where workers and employers can ask questions about the rules for residence permits. UDI will answer your question, no later than within two working days. Remember that all content publishing on Facebook is public. Add therefore not out sensitive personal information about yourself or others.

Read also: Employment contract and certificate
More information about residency in Norway

You must contact the UDI directly for more information on issues related to stay in Norway.

Directorate of Immigration (UDI) informasjonsstjeneste phones 23 35 3:00 p.m. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий