пятница, 27 января 2017 г.

5 on the streets: Social online?

Most social online today. Is it good? Or does it mean that we are less social "face to face"?

Amalie, youth journalist, ung.no

These questions were asked:
1. Which social media do you use?

2. How much time do you spend daily on-line?

3. Have you experienced bullying?

4. What do you think are the main differences being social online and social "in real life"?

5. Do you have two positive sides and two negative aspects of social media?



Hannah

Hannah (14)

1. I use Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook and Kik.

2. It varies from day to day how much time I actually use. It can be anything from half an hour to three hours.

3. No, I have not experienced bullying on the Internet.

4. The main difference I would say is that you do not see when they speak. The biggest advantage of being social online is you can make friends, benefit in reality that one can talk about some more personal things and you create real memories.

See also: Easy to replace homework with Facebook?
5. It is positive that one can keep in touch with family and friends who live far away, it is also a positive thing to keep up.

It is negative that you spend much time on social media and one becomes easily "dependent" of getting likes.

Fredrik

Fredrik (16)

1. I use Facebook and Snapchat.

2. ca. 1 hour daily.

3. I have experienced bullying. It was one of the old my class who made a blog, which wrote the person negative things about individuals in class. I found it uncomfortable and think it was very bad.

4. In reality, one does things together and become better known than you would have done on-line.

5. What I think is positive with social media is that you can keep in touch with friends and family who live far away. Besides keeping you updated on what's happening. The downside is that there is bullying and that one can not meet face to face.

Also read: Tips about netiquette you should follow
Kristianne

Kristi Anne (17)

1. I use Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and Skype.

2. 1-2 hours daily.

3. I've been called ugly things on social media.

4. You do not see who you're chatting with, and therefore I think it's cozier to talk face to face.

5. The positive is that you can keep in touch with friends and family and you can find information. I find it negative that people are bullied and you can get a wrong impression.

Karoline

Karoline (20)

1. I am on Facebook, Instagram, Skype, Snapchat and Twitter.

2. I spend way too much time on social media.

3. No, I have not experienced anything online bullying.

4. When you have social time online you not built relationships in the same way as you do over a cup of coffee. On social media, I think also that one thinks more through what one writes.

Read also: How to become a better blogger
5. What I think is negative with social media is "likes" and the preparation of "the perfect life". It is positive that there are practical and that they can take part in other's major life events.

Jarle

Jarle (21)

1. Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram.

2. I use a total of 1-2 hours.

3. No, I have not experienced bullying.

4. The main difference is that you do not build any close / personal contact with your friends.

5. A positive thing is that you follow some of what their circle engages their days. And you can ease contact your friends. Negative things is such that for many is a huge defeat when you do not get many likes on photos or statuses, which in turn leads to low self-esteem for many. Another negative thing is that people create a false identity of who they are.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий