четверг, 26 января 2017 г.

When going abroad and need help?

If you have been forced into marriage or are in danger of being forced to marry abroad, you can ask a Norwegian embassy for help and assistance.

Public and quality assured
What can an embassy do?
The embassy will work with you and other Norwegian authorities consider how best to help you. The embassy could provide advice and guidance, as well as on certain conditions issue Norwegian passports and assist with repatriation.

Whether you go to the website www.landsider.no please visit the websites of all Norwegian embassies abroad. Here you will find the phone numbers and mail addresses.

By calling the Foreign Ministry's operational center on telephone +47 23 95 13 00 you can get in touch with any Norwegian embassy. They will contact the embassy of the country you are in and ask them to contact you. The center is open around the clock.

Integration counselors at selected embassies
At selected embassies it integration counselors with special expertise to help young people who are exposed to or fear forced marriage and female genital mutilation. They can also assist young people who are or fear being involuntarily left abroad.

The integration counselors are currently based at the following embassies:

Islamabad, Pakistan (covering Pakistan and Afghanistan)
The Norwegian embassy in Islamabad
House no. 25, Street no. 19, Sector F-6/2, Islamabad
Tel: 0092 51 2077700
Email: emb.islamabad@mfa.no

Amman, Jordan (covering Jordan, Iraq, Syria and the Middle East in general)
The Norwegian embassy in Amman
25 Damascus Street Abdoun, Amman
Tel: 00962 6 5931646
Email: emb.amman@mfa.no

Ankara, Turkey (covers Turkey and Iran)
The Norwegian embassy in Ankara
Kirkpinar Sokak no. 18, 06540 ​​Cankaya, Ankara
Tel: 0090 312 408 4800
Email: emb.ankara@mfa.no

Nairobi, Kenya (covering Somalia, Ethiopia and East Africa in general)
The Norwegian Embassy in Nairobi
58 Red Hill Road (junction Limuru Rd), Nairobi
Tel: 0734 680010/0721 244311
Email: emb.nairobi@mfa.no

Dual citizenship?
If you have dual nationality, which means that you are both Norwegian citizen and a citizen of the country you are visiting, the embassy's ability to help is limited. Following international agreements (conventions) have an embassy claiming to be able to come into contact with their country's citizens who need help (consular assistance). But if you are a citizen of the country you are visiting, the authorities in the country could ignore that you are a Norwegian citizen. They can accentuate faced Norwegian embassy that you are a citizen with residence in your own country and in the manner prevent the embassy will leave you with the necessary assistance.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий