четверг, 26 января 2017 г.

I am a girl who has a very light degree of mental retardation. Can I live a normal life with children or being CPS involved?

Hello, I am a girl of 20 years who has a very light degree of psykiskutvillinghemming. I am very rising socially I've gone in high school, health and social, health work and children and youth. I'll take the examination in a kindergarten soon. My problem is that I have severe learning difficulties at thrush for this. I live in the residence, but it is that I struggle very psychic to is sometimes a danger to myself .. Have been hospitalized in one half now. Thinking about moving to myself in a year if I take myself together to not drink alcohol, because it has destroyed much for me! Are suisidal etc. of it. But those in the residence have tru that I can do it. I do all the housework, etc. yourself. But what I wonder is whether I can live a normal life with children etc? Or come CPS automatically intervene?



Hey girl 20 years
So glad that you contact us at Ung.no and tell us how you feel. I think it sounds like you've got a lot and come a long way in your process!

It sounds like you have a network of people around you who are cheering for you and support you! It is important - it is easier to be motivated to be able to move for yourself!

You ask if you can live a normal life with children, etc. or if CPS will automatically intervene.

I do not know what you mean by intervening?

I would think that if it's appropriate for you to have children then it will probably be good for you to have a network around you so you can get help to safeguard both yourself and a child.

You write that you have a light degree of mental retardation but it sounds like you've got a lot despite the fact that you have a learning disability.

You have also suffered a lot mentally and been hospitalized.

It is important that your life is stable and that you have safe and good frames around you if you were a child. Children need this and it depends on you too are doing well.

So why might bodies eg CPS can help you with this.

I enclose some articles for you that you can read and benefit from.

Good luck!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий