четверг, 26 января 2017 г.

Prebz and Dennis match!

ALL ARE KLEINE: Remember that everyone in the world is kleine. Any fool of himself all the time. Do not be afraid of being embarrassed. Smile at people and be nice. Tell a joke! Everyone likes to hear jokes, and it's even funny with bad jokes, says Dennis.



Youtuberne help through difficult dilemmas. See here what they themselves would have answered some of the questions that have been submitted to us!



First question out is from a boy (14)
Hi! It's a girl in the other class that I'm in love. I've never talked to her. What can I do to get attention?

Reply from Prebz and Dennis:
Dennis: First, talk to her! It is pointless to wait for her to come out and make contact. I even remember that I sat and waited for it to happen a miracle and that the girl I was in love with started talking to me out of the blue. It happened seff not! Take every opportunity you get to talk to her. Ask, for example, if she can help you with your homework or if she needs help to carry schoolbooks out of the classroom.

Preben: Agree. If you have common interests, you get enough good chemistry matter and chat will go by itself.

Dennis: And do it so Kleint. Be relaxed! If you think, "You are the woman of my life," it is easy to become nervous. And remember, you do not know her, so it may well her that you do not like her as well as you think when you become famous.

Other questions, boy (15)
I dread the gym. Do you have any tips on what I can do to dread less? We will run the relay and I hate it!

Reply from Prebz and Dennis:
Preben: If you dreading gym class just because you do not want to be with, and you just need to push themselves and do it. Just do it! Once you have completed gym class feels good.

Dennis: Certain things you just have to do, no matter how boring and sucks it. Try as best you can. Physical activity is important whether you are good or bad in the gym. If the reason you dreading is bullying, you should talk to someone. Maybe your child's gym teacher can help you.

Preben: If you specifically are afraid to run the relay, it may be an idea to have a chat with gym teacher your. Maybe he or she can get better at varying PE classes to suit everyone.

Last question, boy (13)
Hello. I'm lonely at school. I find somehow no one to hang out with. None are bad or anything, but I just feel invisible. I am too shy to make contact. Do you have any tips on what I can do?

Reply from Prebz and Dennis:
Dennis: One thing is for sure, you are not alone. It is guaranteed one or more of your class who think the same. You just have to dare to take the step. And remember that everyone in the world is kleine. Any fool of himself all the time. Do not be afraid of being embarrassed. Smile at people and be nice. Tell a joke! Everyone likes to hear jokes, and it's even funny with bad jokes. Do not take yourself too seriously. It seems like you have become comfortable with hiding, which is devastating for you. Push yourself to talk to someone, then it becomes much easier after a while!

Preben: It sounds like me at folk high schools. The first week I was sitting just inside my room without daring to speak to someone. Eventually I realized that I had to grab myself if I were to endure. I sat in a circle where everyone sat and talked, and slowly but surely, I began also to become more relaxed. Once you dare to talk to people, balls often wearing. You just have to dry! 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий